Client Services Representative
Accountable for initial customer contact whether by greeting in office, telephone, e-commerce or e-mail and responds appropriately to their needs. In addition, is responsible for performing all administrative functions required by the business including building client relations, give relevant material and product details to achieve excellent customer satisfaction and revenue generation. Address and resolve client’s concerns. Contribute in marketing support with soliciting new leads and maintain current database.
- Detail oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask, with superior organizational and time management skills
- Team player, able to work independently
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Accurate, Timely and Efficient
- Able to make decisions within guidelines
- Comfortable in fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent networking and client service skills.
- Computer knowledge,
- MS Office Suite,
- Quick Books,
- Proficient computer and internet skills
- Answering phones, dealing with walk-ins, responding to e-mails
- Arranging appointments with existing and potential clients
- Invoicing clients and posting all invoices, payables, and receivables
- Following up on outstanding receivables and reporting as required
- Quoting on certain customer orders including getting quotes from suppliers, following up on all quotes & orders, and contacting/providing those quotes to customers
- Complete relevant paperwork from initial quotation to project completion
- Maintaining and updating on monthly basis or as required, reports on outstanding quotations, and other marketing initiatives as requested
- Calling clients when orders are ready, scheduling sign installations, ensuring quality control (checking orders before they go out)
- Packaging all orders and arranging delivery whether pickup or arranging couriers for some orders,
- Writing work orders according to specifications as received from clients, President or Graphic Designers
- Ordering office and production supplies as requested or required
- Scheduling production/orders proofs & quotes,
- Sending marketing information packages to prospects & clients when requested
- Organizing supplier information for easy retrieval
- Typing out list of logos to be filed
- Periodic back up of all correspondence, orders, accounting etc.
- Maintains the appearance of the front office and other areas as required
- Communicating to clients regarding the file requirements
- Being able to guide clients / suppliers through proper file transfer processes
- Being able to guide and provide clients/suppliers with proper file types for usage
- Updating, maintaining, and organizing supplier information electronically
- Other duties as required
Previous customer service / office administration/secretarial experience, preferably from a similar industry and size of company (sign or print company).
3+ years years experience in Customer service role and office administration with internal customer service duties.
How to apply–
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, email your resume with a cover letter to: [email protected] using “CSR application” as a subject line and tell us why you would be a perfect fit for us.